Sunday, January 18, 2015



My feeling
I m feeling so happy, Do u know why? cause i m so lucky, Do u know how? cuz God loves me. Do u know how? cuz he gave me a gift. Do u know what? Its You my love. Happy Valentines Day.

Valentines Message
1 message received LOVE U! 1 more message received MISS U! 1 more message received CARE 4U! 1 last message received from your friend! Happy Valentines Day.

Loneliness

I chose to love you in silence, for in silence I find no rejection. I chose to love you in your loneliness, for in your loneliness no one owns you, but me! Happy Valentines Day

 Sometimes
Sometimes the World Gives So Many Reason To Hate It.. But Whenever it Happens I Just Stop ‘n Think Of You ‘n Say How Can I Hate This World When You Are A Part Of It ..! Happy valentines day

I love you
I LOVE U are words just three, which mean so much on our ANNIVERSARY. So this is what i want to say, live in my heart n there 4 ever stay! Happy Valentines Day

Golden chain
Love is Like a Golden chain Love is Like a Golden chain that links our hearts together and if you ever break that chain you’ll break my heart 4ever! Happy Valentines Day

Express
A girl never express her liking for a boy Thinking boy should express first ‘n A boy never express with a fear of losing her as a friend That’s why love stories end before it starts..! Happy Valentines Day

I am yours
You can live without the Person who says “U R MINE” But u can NEVER live without someone who says “I M YOURS!” May you be blessed with one such person in Life..! Happy Valentines Day

Let the dimples
Let the dimples dig your cheeks deep, Smiling lips look gr8 on u, Let d reason of your happiness renew. n i bet life itself will have a crush on u! Happy Valentines Day

 Husband VS Wife
Husband: you will never succeed in making that dog obeys you! Wife: Well, it’s only a matter of patience, I had a lot of trouble with you at first. Happy Valentines Day

Friend 4ever
If friends were flowers If friends were flowers I would not pick you! I’ll let you grow in the garden & cultivate you with love and care so I can keep you as a friend 4ever happy Valentines Day

Happiness
I don’t know what it is that you saw in me, what I saw in you was the utmost happiness that can ever be, even more so on the day when you and I became “We”, I can still smile and say with love and truth Honey, I love you… Happy Valentines Day

 Happy Anniversary
Every year that I’m with you Has been better than before; It’s hard for me to even think How I could love you more. Every year you’ve graced my life Has been full of happiness; I love your caring face, your voice, Your tender, sweet caress. Every year when this day comes, I’m filled with love and pleasure; Happy Anniversary, Love, My joy, my delight, my treasure. Happy Valentines Day


0 comments:

Post a Comment